I think I should lay off the tramp. Don't you. I've had it with the trampoline. Monday, I was over at Carrie Lyns, with Chandra and Juliann. They jumped me too high, and I fell, and put to much pressure on my foot. Well, now my ankle is twisted. So, ya, I should really lay off the trampoline for a while, don't you.
I think that maybe I should not be on the computer so much. It is burning day light. But, it is fun to post things on my blog, well, mine and Lissi's blog. But I really should avoid the computer, a lot more than I do now. So, ya, I know I don't post a lot of things though.
I think that maybe I should practice reading aloud. If I try to read aloud to Lissi, I have to go back on every sentence, because it didn't make sense, and if I don't notice it, or don't feel like reading it over again. Lissi, will say, "Can you read it over again, it didn't make sense" That is why I should practice reading aloud more.
I think that I should read Lissi the book "Where the Red Fern Grows" I know she will really love it! She has seen the movie lot's of times, but she should really read the book. But like I said, I am not good at reading aloud. And the problem is, I can barely read it, in my head, it will be impossible to read it aloud! So many little words like, it, is, why, the, my. And so on.
I really think I should walk on my ankle a lot more, it will give it more exercise, and help it recover faster. But I think that maybe school is enough. Enough walking at least. But I am limping all over the place.
I think that maybe I should keep reading the book "Black Beauty" it is such a nice book! The only thing I don't like about it, is that the owner's of the horses are so cruel!
I think that maybe I should stop starting sentences with the word "I think"
I think I have run out of things to think about.
I think I should end this post.
C-Ya!