Well, I know that there is one thing that is super duper sad! And, after the accident, it made life a better, and safer, place! Try to guess what it is. If, you guessed the Tek Sing, no, the Amelia Earhart accident, wrong, for the correct answer is, the Titanic! The past few months, I've been very interested in reading books about the Titanic, the last book I read about it, totally stopped that! I barely made it to the middle of the book, when I couldn't read on.
But, I found some stuff in me, that wanted to keep reading! Now most of you are probably thinking that I am crazy! But I don't think so, I just have one thing, I am never going to ride a ship, ever, in my life, even if they are willing to pay me $100,000! No way am I ever going to ride one, especially if it only has 16 life boats, more fancy than a hotel, and is called unsinkable!
At least, a while later, it led to better safety at sea! YAY! But, it is still so sad that it happened! It makes me feel like I think there is a way to help it right now, make it so the Titanic never was made, or never sailed in the North, but that was in the past, I can't fix it unless, I had time travel! So, maybe in the future when I am still alive, and they have time travel! I will go back.
(I doubt that they will have time travel then, so oh well! Still wish I can do something about it any way)
Any way, I am going to push my kids forward to not wanting to read about the Titanic!